- On leave
- Schmeiser, S. (2018). Sharing audience data: Strategic participation in behavioral advertising networks, Review of Industrial Organization, Volume 52, Issue 3, pp 429–450.
- Schmeiser, S. with Ari Dasgupta, Lan Ha, Hannah Youngerman, and Spurthi Jonnalagadda. (2018). The daughter effect: do CEOs with daughters hire more women to their board?, Applied Economics Letters, Volume 25, no. 13, pp 891–894.
- Schmeiser, S. (2018). Online advertising networks and consumer perceptions of privacy, Applied Economics Letters, 25-11, 776-780.
- Schmeiser, S. (2016). Spillovers in Attribute Advertising, Review of Marketing Science, 14, 69-87.
- Schmeiser, S. (2015). The Size Distribution of Websites, Economics Letters, 128, 62-68.
- Schmeiser, S. (2014). Consumer Inference and the Regulation of Consumer Information, International Journal of Industrial Organization, 37, 192-200.
- Schmeiser, S. (2014). Consumer Preference Changes in the Logit Demand Model, Applied Economics Letters, 21, 463-465.
- Schmeiser, S. (2014). Board Response to Majority Outsider Regulation, Applied Financial Economics, 24, 19-29.
- Schmeiser, S. (2012). Corporate Board Dynamics: Directors Voting for Directors, Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization, 82, 505-524.
Working and in progress